Park Ridge, IL.
2. How did you hear about TMTC? What made you decide to audition?
My girlfriend has done the program, and she sent me the link to audition. I thought it would be fun!
3. What should audiences take away from Mill Girls?
The audience should take away that you should always stand up for what’s right, no matter the outcome.
4. Tell us about your character.
Nathan is a smart kid who wants to do well in society, and appreciates the help he receives from his sister to get where he wants to be.
5. What’s your favorite memory of TMTC so far?
My favorite memories of YAP so far are from working on Viewpoints and being able to interact with my castmates.
6. If you could have dinner with a famous historical figure, who would it be and why?
Vivaldi. He’s my favorite classical composer.
7. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from your time at TMTC?
I’ve learned how to improve my acting and to fill the stage with presence.